Keiraview Uniting Church is a welcoming congregation. We value friendship and fellowship. We are united in diversity. Our people are prepared to listen and think. Our church has a clear vision and mission plan to cultivate, grow and develop disciples for Jesus Christ within the current church community and the local community in which we all live.
Together we follow Jesus’ example and teaching, accepting Him as the Son of God, valuing all of God’s creation and ‘sharing life’s journey with faith, hope and love in Jesus Christ’. We are bible-based and have an adherence to the Apostles’ & Nicene Creeds.
Services at Keiraview – 9:30 am and 6:30 pm
Our Safe Church Team has reviewed our COVID Safe Plan and has registered Keiraview Uniting Church as a COVID Safe Business. We are making sure that we have good processes in place to ensure people are kept as safe as possible while joining together as a church family again. Please see below for our conditions of entry.
For those who do not feel ready to join in worship together onsite our morning services will be “live streaming” each week. Our evening services like to mix it up so sometimes they will live streamed, sometimes they are Zoom services and sometimes they are “self- directed”. You can find our live streamed services on YouTube HERE
Subscribe to the Keiraview Uniting Church YouTube Channel
I encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel as this raises our church profile and provides additional functionality if we get over 100 subscribers. Subscribed does not mean you will get emails from YouTube! But it will make all our services easier for you to find.
Changes to COVID Restrictions
The COVID restrictions for NSW have again changed. As of 24 July there is a 100 person limit for worship services. So there is no need to RSVP in advance for attending either the morning or evening services. You can decide on the day and you can also invite your friends to come along! We will still need to take names and contact details of everyone who attends on the day.
We still need to maintain physical distancing, which means keeping 1.5mts apart as much as practical as this is the best way to ensure we reduce the spread of COVID-19. So the chairs will continue to be spaced the way they currently are for the time being.
To read more about the most recent changes please see the following NSW Government webpage
Current Conditions of Entry – Due to COVID-19
The Keiraview Church is open for worship under the rules of the Public Health Order. By entering our building, you agree to the following conditions:
- Face masks are to be worn during worship services.
- That you are not exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms (fever/high temperature, dry cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) or have any other reason to suspect you have COVID-19 or other communicable disease
- Practise good hygiene
- Practise physical distancing (keeping at least 1.5 metres from anyone who does not live in your house)
- Please ensure you do not create a bottleneck in the foyer for others entering or exiting and maintaining 1.5 metres physical distancing
- No singing aloud unless you are the designated singer (singing in your head is ok)
- If you have a phone that will support the COVIDSafe app, please install it.
- You must provide your name and contact details to the designated person.