Keiraview Uniting Church is a welcoming congregation. We value friendship and fellowship. We are united in diversity. Our people are prepared to listen and think. Our church has a clear vision and mission plan to cultivate, grow and develop disciples for Jesus Christ within the current church community and the local community in which we all live.
Together we follow Jesus’ example and teaching, accepting Him as the Son of God, valuing all of God’s creation and ‘sharing life’s journey with faith, hope and love in Jesus Christ’. We are bible-based and have an adherence to the Apostles’ & Nicene Creeds.
Return to Onsite Worship Services
Keiraview has now returned to onsite worship services and all are welcome to attend. You do not need to be double vaccinated and you will not be required to show your vaccination status. For this reason we will not be having morning tea following our morning services until further notice.
Our building allows for 274 people based on the 1 person per 2 sq mt rule. Please see the Conditions of Entry below.
Other onsite meetings and activities will also resume in November.
Our morning worship service will continue to be live streamed online at 9:30 am. Please go to the Keiraview Uniting Church YouTube channel HERE .
Our evening worship service meets at 6:30 pm and has a program that includes a variety of formats. If you would like more details of our evening service please call our church phone number on 4229 2303 and leave a message for someone to call you back.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Keiraview building is open for worship under the rules of the Public Health Order. By entering Keiraview you agree to the following conditions:
- Not to enter if you are unwell or have any signs of COVID 19.
- To wear a face mask (if you are over 12 years of age) unless you have an exemption, are working in an office or are leading a worship service.
- To provide your name, contact details and time of arrival – preferably using the QR code.
- To practice good hygiene.
- To practice physical distancing (ie 1.5mts between each other).
- To not create bottlenecks in the foyer.