Currently there are restrictions on Weddings & Funerals due to Government legislation in relation to COVID-19. See the link below for further details.
Our church will be happy to baptise your children. Baptisms take place in the normal Sunday services. If you want to have a baptism, you will need to contact the minister. We will then arrange to meet and talk through the details of the service, a little about the meaning of baptism, and get some details. We may not be able to give you the Sunday you want, so please don’t set your heart on a specific date until you contact us. There is no charge for baptisms.
Weddings are currently restricted by government legislation. Please see the following NSW Government webpage for details.
Keiraview are happy to perform weddings both in the church and in other venues. The process is as follows:
– you will need to contact one of the ministry team.
– a meeting is arranged to talk through the kind of service we offer, and what you might be looking for.
– you will need to do a pre-marriage course, which involves three to four sessions (for details see here ).
– the service is finalised together with any other legal details.
– a walk through of the service (usually the Thursday before your wedding)
– the big day itself!
- In accordance with the Christian faith, Christ is the centre of our beliefs, as stated in the Basis of Union. The Church Council has made the decision that the Keiraview church buildings will be made available only for weddings for couples who are regular attendees of the Keiraview congregation.
- Due to legal requirements you need to give at least a month and a day’s notice
- You need to check availability of the date you require
- The church will seat up to about 180 comfortably
- You will need to have birth certificates (and divorce or death certificates if either of you have been married before)
- It will cost $400 to get married in the church, and $250 in a venue that you arrange.
Funerals are currently restricted by government legislation. Please see the following NSW Government web page for details. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/changes#funerals-memorial-services-and-wakes.