Keiraview Uniting Church is an active member of our local community and many of our facilities are available to hire by individuals, church groups and community groups. Our excellent facilities are particularly suitable for use as a training venue by many organisations. We also have extensive off-street parking available for the use of guests.
We are able to offer the following three areas for hire:
- Multipurpose Hall
- Capacity 200 people, Projector, HDMI Input, Configurable staging, upto 4 wireless microphones*
- Small Meeting Space
- Capacity 12 people, 65″ Monitor, HDMI Input, Multiple Configurations
- Church Worship Space
- Capacity 200 people, Projector, Multiple inputs, Live Streaming capabilities, Live sound capabilities, Up to 4 wireless microphones*
In addition we have a Large foyer that can be hired for exclusive use alongside one or more of the other areas. This can also make use of up to 4 wireless microphones*.
*wireless microphones are shared between the areas with a maximum of 4 available for use within the building.
Church Worship Space
Typical hourly rates for these spaces are:
- Multipurpose Hall $60 per hour ($40 /h NFP Organisations)
- Small Meeting Room $30 per hour ($20 /h NFP Organisations)
- Large Foyer Exclusive Use $45 per hour ($30 /h NFP Organisations)
Discounts may apply to these rates for regular hirers and church based groups. The use of the worship space for events is subject to approval by the Minister and Church Council.
Please note that Keiraview Uniting Church buildings may only be used to host the weddings of couples associated with the congregations.
To make further inquiries and confirm availability please complete this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact our booking officer on 02 4203 2618
Please check the What’s Going On page to see if the church buildings are available.